Since December 2011 Jesse, Peter and Lars, founders of ICAACT went on tour, determined to scan TIs and sometimes the general public on request, for RF-emissions from their bodies in the US and Germany. The scan is however preliminary. It is just the first of 3 steps.
According to ICAACT, the three phases of the testing are:
1. Preliminary scan for (RF) radio frequency emission from the Human Body.
2. Obtain medical imaging of the area that has shown emission of RF frequencies.
The aim is to locate possible foreign bodies, UBO's (Unidentified Bright Objects)
3. Final scanning for RF emission is done in a controlled environment. This is a repeat of phase one in a certified shielded room, also referred to as a faraday cage, to rule out the possibility that the signal might come from an outside source.
4. Surgery, under video monitoring to obtain, possible physical evidence admissible in domestic and international Court)
Upcoming Scanning Sessions by ICAACT 2012
- London, United Kingdom – EU (End of April)
- Munich, Germany – EU (Still in Planning. Hopefully in May)
- Copenhagen, Denmark - EU – (Presumably late spring or summer)